Bellsouth is a renowned American firm that is serving people not just residing in North America but in many different continents. Bellsouth has spread its services over to 18 countries, which is a commendable achievement for a telecommunication company. The number of users being served by the company is in millions and is continuing to grow with every passing day.
Bellsouth is known for its wireless services, cable and digital television, long-distance communication services, internet services and more. It is needless to mention, but Bellsouth is one of the most prominent companies in the world that caters to the needs of its users in the most precise manner.
Bellsouth offers best in class mailing services as well, which will definitely intrigue people from different working backgrounds. Bellsouth as of late has become a subsidiary of AT&T (another top-notch telecom service provider in the world). This merger has allowed Bellsouth customers to log into their email accounts on AT&T email login page. Find all the details as to how you can sign up and log into Bellsouth email, reset and recover password and more.
How Do I Sign Up For Bellsouth Email?
- Open your web browser and go to Bellsouth net email login page. Then, click on ‘setup an email account’.
- Type in a name that you want your contacts to see when they receive an email from you.
- Click ‘Next’ followed by entering your email ID.
- Click ‘Next’ again, which will bring you to the page where you will have to select your incoming mail server. Select ‘POP3’ there. Here are POP3 settings for Bellsouth email:
- Inbound Server: inbound.att.net
- SSL – Yes
- Inbound Port: 995
- Outbound Port: 465
- Outbound Server: outbound.att.net
- You can select ‘IMAP’ as well, but then, there will be a different set of settings that you will have to enter, which are as below:
- Inbound Server: imap.mail.att.net
- SSL – Yes
- Inbound Port: 993
- Outbound Port: 465 or 587
- Outbound Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- In order to keep your account safe from any outside threats, create a strong password consisting of numerals, alphabets and special characters.
- Click ‘next’ to finish the process.
How Do I Log In to My BellSouth.net Email Account?
Bellsouth email was merged into AT&T in 2017 and as a result, the users who were using this particular email service had to go to AT&T email login page to log into their email accounts. Not just Bellsouth email, but various other email accounts can be accessed on ATT net login page.
Here is the list of email accounts:
If you are using Bellsouth email and want to know how to log into your email account, then here are the steps:
- Go to https://signin.att.com/ or http://www.att.net and then, click ‘Mail’ option from the top-right corner of the screen.
- As you do so, you will see AT&T sign in form.
- In the sign in form, you will have to enter your full email address in the ‘User ID’ field. Enter your password in the ‘Password’ field.
- Check the box corresponding to ‘Keep me signed in for 2 weeks’ to make login process easier from next time onwards. Don’t perform this step if you’re using a shared computer.
- Now, click ‘Sign in’ button to access the Bellsouth email inbox.
How Do I Reset Bellsouth Email Password?
- The process begins with logging into your Bellsouth account by going to http://www.att.net link and then, entering the email ID and password.
- The second step is to find ‘Forgot password’ link on the webpage.
- Now, enter the Bellsouth username or email ID because that is where you will get the password reset link.
- Click on ‘Continue’ and then, follow on-screen instructions to complete the password reset process. Here is the direct link to password reset page – http://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander.
- Now, you can set a new password for your Bellsouth account. The next time you log into your Bellsouth account, make sure to enter this new password.
Note: Make sure to create a strong password, which is minimum 8 characters long and must have at least 1 capital alphabet, number and special character to ensure the safety of your email account.
How Do I Recover Bellsouth Email Password?
- Open your web browser and go to ‘AT&T login page’. There will be an option named ‘forgot password’ that you need to press.
- Type in your email ID for which you can’t remember the password or you’ve lost the password.
- You will be asked to enter your last name for security purposes, so type in your last name and click ‘continue’.
- You will now see a couple of options to recover your Bellsouth password. These are; answering to the question that you have set at the time of signing up for Bellsouth or entering your alternate email, which again you have given at the time of signing up for Bellsouth.
- Follow on-screen instructions as per the mode you’ve chosen to recover the password for your Bellsouth account.
What Are The Common Issues In Bellsouth Email Account?
- Issue with creating a Bellsouth password
- Increasingly full inbox is getting slow in your Bellsouth inbox
- Unable to resolve the issues in filter, junk and phishing emails
- Receive an error message while receive or send Bellsouth mail
- Can’t access Bellsouth account
- Unable to perform Bellsouth email login
- Unable to recover password of Bellsouth account
- Recover Bellsouth password when lost it
- Problems in getting the right Bellsouth email settings
- Unable to synch Bellsouth email on another device
- Unable to fix the hacked Bellsouth account issue
- Issue of customization of Internet connection & Speed
- Can’t get correct Bellsouth email settings Outlook
- Getting an error message while changing security details of Bellsouth account
Where To Contact When Bellsouth Email Fails To Work?
While it is easy to sign up and log into Bellsouth email along with resetting and recovering User ID and password, but at times the email encounter problems that are beyond DIY solutions. In such cases, you should call at AT&T official support number, i.e., 800.288.2020. You will be able to get solutions to all Bellsouth email related issues. You can also get to the troubleshooting page to find answers to most common Bellsouth email related issues. Here is the link to the troubleshooting page: https://www.att.com/support/topic/email-support/topic_troubleshootingi-topic_emailpasswords/.
You can also get in touch with the company using its social media handles.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/att
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ATT
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/att/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/att/
Take a look at this page for most common Bellsouth email problems – https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1044974. You can also check out the forums page because that is where experts share answers to most annoying email issues – https://forums.att.com/topics/att-internet-email-security/5def8ee330b80f78b6772602.
You can also indulge in live chat with AT&T email representatives to get solutions to your Bellsouth email issues. For that, you need to go to ATT Password Reset page followed by locating the ‘Chat’ button on the screen.
- Search for ‘Chat to representative’.
- Enter your ‘Email’.
- Click on ‘AT&T Internet’.
- Enter your name to connect with an AT&T representative.