Using the same email on more than one device with different settings may create a problem. So, you need to fix it as early as possible. These can be fixed by implementing the troubleshooting steps available online. Yes, if you want to set up the Bellsouth Email Account for the first time, then follow the steps given in the guide. You can get complete information about IMAP and POP3 account type from online sources.
Email these days is supposed to be the best mode of communication in corporate companies. The email is a reliable, fast and secure way of sending the message to colleagues and to friends. If you have configured the same email on more than one device, you can easily access from both the devices anytime. Now, people prefer to configure their email in smartphone as they don’t like to carry a laptop everywhere. So, today we are going to discuss steps for Samsung S7 edge phone. If you have purchased this phone and want to setup Bellsouth email on it, then here are some important steps for you.
To get instant messaging on your phone, you need an internet speed minimum in Mbps. If you are getting in Kbps, then it will be difficult to download the attachments and sending replies. After connecting the device to the fast speed network, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘App’.
- Click on ‘Enable wireless connection’.
- The phone will search for available wireless networks. You need to select the SSID from the list and enter the password accordingly.
- To confirm the SSID, you can check the back of your router.
- A ‘Successful’ message will be displayed on the screen after the proper connection.
Do check the firmware version of Android device on which you are going to install Bellsouth. If any new update is available, download and install it immediately.
How to configure Bellsouth email?
- Unlock your phone either via lock code or pattern.
- Go to ‘Dotted lines’ given in the center of the home screen.
- The phone settings will then get opened.
- Go to ‘Email’ followed by ‘Add a new’.
- Enter the name of the email service provider if not available in the already installed list.
- Enter the login name and password.
- You have to select the ‘Account type’.
- Select ‘POP3’ email for Bellsouth server.
- Click ‘Sign-in’.
- Read all the guidelines available on-screen and proceed further.
- Once done, click ‘Finish’ to close the setup part.
Email configurations for Bellsouth servers: The email settings are strictly meant for Bellsouth email account. You can’t set the same settings on any other email service provider.
- Username: Enter complete Bellsouth email address.
- Password: Enter the password you use to login to the account.
- SSL: This must be enabled for all account type.
- Port number: 994
- Outgoing mail server: Bellsouth.server.net
- Port: 586
- Server authentication: Yes required.