In order to use a single email account for all your emails, you need to configure your email accounts. Today, we will be discussing how to configure Gmail so that it can pull emails from Bellsouth email. The process is easy, still, you need to perform the steps in the right order in order to be successful.
Don’t like using multiple emails? Well, you don’t have to because you configure your one primary email account in such a way that all your emails from separate email account land on that one email account. Emails should appear in such a way that you are able to identify as to which email belongs to which email ID.
If you are using Bellsouth email and looking to configure it on your Gmail account so that you can get all your Bellsouth emails in one place. Now, if you are interested in configuring your Gmail to get all your Bellsouth emails, then you must have to enter certain settings that will connect your Bellsouth email with Gmail.
POP3 SMTP settings that you need to enter in order to connect your Bellsouth email with Gmail.
- Bellsouth POP3 incoming email server: inbound.att.net (port 995).
- Bellsouth POP3 SMTP outgoing email server: outbound.att.net (enter ‘465’ in the port number and select the option that says ‘requires authentication’).
- Bellsouth IMAP incoming email server: imap.mail.att.net (enter ‘993’ in the port number and select ‘requires authentication’).
- Bellsouth IMAP SMTP outgoing email server: smtp.mail.att.net (enter 465 or 587 in the port number and select the option named ‘secure connection’).
- Bellsouth News server: none available.
These are the settings that you will have to perform in order to get your Bellsouth email in your Gmail account. You can perform these settings on any device let it be your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Usually, when you configure your Bellsouth email on Gmail in order to pull the emails from the former email account to the latter one, then the movement is smooth. However, if you find that some emails are missing or haven’t appeared in your Bellsouth email, then there is definitely some issue with the settings that you have performed.
Now, what you will have to do is, you need to crosscheck the settings. If you are not able to find any issue in the settings, yet the emails are not appearing in your Gmail account, then you need to take help of Bellsouth email support. Only they can identify the problem and provide the best solution as well. So, get in touch with Bellsouth email support to get the best solution for the problem that is unknown to you, but is certainly annoying.