These days, people use their mobile phone for making transactions. Besides texting and calling, they are using the phone for typical mail transactions whether business or personal emails. They carry out these transactions through mobile email apps like Bellsouth and other mail service providers. Needless to say, that there are some people who are getting the problem in using the mail app on their iPhone 7 devices. They have a negative experience of it.
They are facing different issues like a problem in sending mail from BellSouth account, unable to receive mails, mail not sync and many more. We know these situations may annoy you but by applying simple tricks you can easily resolve the problem.
How to solve the email problems on your iPhone 7?
Now, we are going to discuss solutions for various Bellsouth email problems and error reported while sending and receiving the mail through mail app from iPhone 7. These solutions have been proven helpful by other iPhone users who have already tested it. We hope these steps will work for you as well and you will get success after this.
Don’t forget to send a test mail to the email account after performing each troubleshooting step. If the problem is resolved, then there is no need to proceed to the next troubleshooting step.
Now, we are going to highlight the solutions on this page.
Problem in sending the mail or Email not sent
If you are getting problem in sending the mail or getting an error message on the screen, then you may have routed the message to outbox or some mail address. The very first thing to fix this problem is, check the outbox folder of your mail if the mail gets located, send it again. Here’s what you can do:
Open Mail app
Click on mailbox given on the left corner of the screen.
Click on outbox, if you don’t find the mail there, then it means your mail is successfully sent.
Otherwise, check the recipient address and see if everything is properly written or not. Any mistake in the address may lead to a problem.
Try sending the mail now.
Problem logging into mail account or incorrect password:
This problem normally happens if there is some problem with the mail password or the password entered by you is incorrect. To get rid of this, follow the below mentioned tricks:
- Open webmail for your Bellsouth account and check the email password and username from there.
- Contact email support if you have forgotten the mail password. You can reset your password by calling at email support number.
If you find none of the above mentioned suggestions work for you, then you can follow the below-mentioned techniques:
- Check and ensure that the network connection is proper and active. If you are getting the problem with the network, then call your internet service provider or Bellsouth support.
- Reboot your wireless modem and router: To reboot both the devices, unplug them from the power supply and connect them again to the supply after a gap of 20 minutes.
- Quit and restart the faulty mail app in your iPhone 7: To restart the app, you need to double tap the home button. After this, you will find a list of recently opened apps. Locate email app and swipe left or right to close it.
- Restart your phone: To restart the phone, simply press the power button for 10 seconds. You will find a power off option on the screen. Click to confirm it.