Apple launched iPhone X model a couple of months back. People have started using this phone without any problem. Most of the people out of them have configured the mail app on their device in order to read the emails and reply to them instantly. Unfortunately, there are some users who are getting the problem in sending and receiving the Bellsouth mail on their iPhone x model even they have configured the account successfully on mail app and on mail client program installed in their phone. The users complained in the forum that they are not being able to access their business mail as a result they have to bear huge loss in their business.
If you are among the one who is getting the problem, then keep reading this page. You will be able to fix the mail problem on your own after implementing the tips mentioned on the page. Yes, if you are having any problem other than what is discussed on this page, then you can contact Bellsouth mail support executives.
After performing the steps, don’t forget to check the mail, if you find that the problem is resolved, then no need to move to the next step.
Problem sending mail:
If you are getting the problem in sending the Bellsouth mail from iPhone X, then there is need to check the outbox folder first. Sometimes, the message doesn’t send directly. It may store for some time in the outbox and then automatically move to the recipient address. To check the outbox folder, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open Bellsouth mail app.
- From the left corner of the screen, head to ‘Outbox’ folder.
- If you find a message in the outbox, then it means your problem is now diagnosed.
- If you find no mail in the outbox, then there are chances that you certainly have entered a wrong mail address in the ‘To’ field.
Problem with the Bellsouth mail password:
Mostly users with age group 40-50 encounter this problem with their Bellsouth mail due to short of memory. They forget the password they have set for their email account. In order to get back to the mail experience, you will have to reset the password.
The problem of the password is common among the people with the age group 40-50. If you don’t know the password or the password you entered is wrong, then you will not able to access the mail from the phone. To get rid of this, follow the steps given below:
- Open Bellsouth mail and enter username and password.
- If no password is shown on the screen, then contact Bellsouth mail support team.
If the problem is still at large, then you don’t need to worry. Just follow the tricks and tips and check if it solves your problem or not.
- Check network connection to which your iPhone is connected. If the network strength is poor or not proper, then you have to switch to alternate network mode.
- Restart network devices like modem and router by first turning them off, then turn it on.
- Restart Bellsouth mail app. To restart the app, Force close it from ‘Recent running’ apps. Click to swipe to left or right to force close it.
- Restart the phone by pressing the power button for 10 seconds and power it off. After 10 seconds, press the button again and turn it on.