Some users are facing problem in using the Bellsouth email account configured on iPad Air. They have complained on the forum that after getting the error message, they find it difficult to use the email. Don’t worry, if you are facing a problem in using the email, then read this post carefully.
The problem in receiving the email on IPad Air?
- Once you are login to the account, if there is a problem in receiving the new mail in the inbox folder or the email is getting delayed for receiving, then sign-out from all the devices and login from the iPad at a time.
- Sync the email via computer.
- Connect the iPad Air to the computer through the charging USB cable and download the iTunes software on the computer.
- Open the information page and click on ‘Start download’.
- Tap ‘Sync’ and disable it.
- Tap ‘Save changes’.
- Disconnect the computer from the iPad Air and restart it.
- Enter the Bellsouth email address and the password in the ‘Mail and calendar’ folder.
Restart the iPad Air
- When you restart iPad Air, all the apps which are running in the background processes will auto-close and you will find the storage space gets enhanced.
- Press the power button for 5 seconds or until you find the power off icon displaying on the screen. Swipe right from the screen to turn it off.
- Wait for a few minutes and power on the iPad again.
How to resolve the sending problem of Bellsouth email account?
The problem with the sending of an email is common on Bellsouth email account. If you are getting the issue in sending, then go through the simple steps.
Go to ‘Email, contact and calendar’ option from the iPad settings and select ‘Bellsouth’. After opening the email, check the incoming and outgoing server settings. If the port number for the incoming and outgoing servers is wrong, then follow on-screen instructions to fix all the server issues.
Sync Via computer
- For sync, Go to ‘Email and select iPad settings’ from the computer screen. Launch the iTunes app from the computer and check if the program is already available on the system or not. If not, then download it online
- Wait for some minutes till the app gets opened.
- Click on ‘More information’.
- Go to ‘Unsynchronized email’ and select Bellsouth.
- Disconnect the device from PC.
If you are still getting the problem, then configure the mail through manual method. Read all the settings carefully before implementing it on your own. For more information you can visit Bellsouth Email Login.