Are you getting any problem in log in to the account or facing problem in receiving messages from your friends or colleagues on Bellsouth email account? If yes, then nothing to worry. By applying simple steps and tricks you can easily eliminate the sign-in errors and problems related to sending and receiving issues. Sometimes, the messages sent to the email address remained in the outbox folder and doesn’t get received due to some error. In such conditions, there is a need to take some preventive measures.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the problem:
- You need to make sure that you are sending a message with a permissible number of characters. If you are sending a mail in which the number of characters is more, then you will get sending problem.
- The recipient address must be correct and proper. If you are entering an invalid email address, then it will not get sent and remain saved in the outbox folder. A message ‘Message not sent’ will be displayed on the device screen.
- Log out of the Bellsouth email account and try login again.
- Check the spam folder if the messages are getting stored in the spam folder.
- Check settings of mail by getting into ‘Blocked email addresses’. From here, check if any blocked email address is added in the list. If the email address is blocked, the emails will not receive.
- Check the account if it is being hacked by someone or not. A hacked account shows the following symptoms on the screen.
- Missing mails.
- Mails receiving from own email address.
- Regular spam messages being received in the account.
- The display name on the recipient screen is different from the one you set earlier.
- Try opening the Bellsouth email account from the different browser. If you are using a Mozilla Firefox, then open the same on Chrome browser.
- The cookies must be enabled on the browser. If cookies are disabled, then some websites won’t open.
- Clear cache and cookies. This will improve the speed and performance of the website.
- Disable all tools and add-ons for a moment and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- Enable flash player.
- Check the firewall settings of the computer or another device. If you have activated the firewall, Anti-spamware, Spyware, Anti-virus, then such tools won’t allow you to access the mails from the browser. Disable all the firewall settings for a moment and try to log in again.
Your email password not working on a smartphone: If the password you are entering is not working on your smartphone, then try entering the new password or reset it.
ID and password combination not working: Check if you are entering the right password for the right user ID. If you have more than one email account on Bellsouth email service, then there are chances that you are entering a wrong combination of ID and password.
Fore more click Here: Bellsouth Email Settings