The best method to fix all the problems prevailing in the email on Galaxy Note 2 is ‘Access email through webmail from computer’. If you are succeeded in this, the servers will get verified and the username and password may now start working on your smartphone or tablet. If the problem still exists, you can contact email experts.
Are you getting trouble in using Bellsouth email Account on Galaxy note 2 or facing problem in receiving or sending the email from Galaxy Note 2? If yes, then there are some suggestions which will help you in getting rid of it. For the operation of email, the servers must be authenticated or verified on the server. Apart from this, if you have not setup the email on the computer, then there are chances that some settings may mismatch with the required settings. To make any changes to the account, the first login from the Galaxy Note 2 and follow on-screen instructions.
The issue in sending the mail: The main causes of the problem includes poor connectivity, Airplane mode on and some settings not configured properly on mail. To resolve all these matters, you must use an alternative method for data connection and implement the steps to change the mode to Wi-Fi from Airplane. Ensure that the username and password entered correctly.
Basic steps for troubleshooting
- Try log in to the account from computer browser by entering the login details like username and password.
- Check if any outage problem reported in your area. You can check the status of your server from ‘Bellsouth outage and status’ page.
- If you are getting more than 2 bars on the signal strength icon, then it means the network connectivity is proper or sufficient. You can move to the next troubleshooting step.
- If there is a network outage problem in a specific area, then either call your network service provider or change the location of the device from where you are accessing the email.
- Check the version of firmware installed in your Galaxy Note 2. If a new update is available, install it at once in your device.
- Confirm POP/IMAP account type settings from the email experts over the phone call.
- If you are not being able to configure POP3 account, then switch to IMAP.
Solutions to common problems
- Soft reset your device as this will refresh the memory and clear all cache. To reset the device, turn off the device and wait for 3 minutes. Press the power button for a second till you find the logo on the screen. This will power on the device.
- Wait till the booting gets finished and the device connects to the network.
- Try accessing the mail from Galaxy Note 2 by connecting through a data network.
- You can open the mail from ‘Mail’ app available under the ‘Home’ screen.
- If the shortcut for mail app is not available on the home screen, you can launch it from the ‘Apps’ menu.
- After implementing the above-mentioned steps, if you are still getting ‘Not connected’ message on the screen, then it’s a time to switch to the wireless network. Connect through the router’s SSID and password.