Some Bellsouth email users are getting issues on their account which they find it difficult to handle on their own. These issues are preventing them from sending and receiving the email seamlessly. If you are also getting the same problem, then continue reading the content and the steps mentioned in the next passages.
Receiving email problem on ipad Air model?
- After login from the device, if you are not being able to receive any new mail, then check the devices from which you are login to the same account. If more than one device is active at a time, then sign-out of it and login to the single device.
- Sync the email through the computer.
- Connect the Air to the computer via charging cable provided with the iPad. Get the iTunes downloaded on the computer.
- Open ‘Information’ and click to start downloading the app.
- Click ‘Sync’ and disable it.
- Click ‘Save’ changes.
- Disconnect the computer from the iPad Air.
- Open ‘Calendar and mail’ and click on ‘Add an account’. Enter the Bellsouth email account username and password.
Power cycle the iPad air
- When you restart the device, the temporary storage and the apps opened currently on the device will get closed for a certain amount of time.
- Restart the iPad Air by pressing the power button for 5 seconds. Check whether the Apple logo appears on the screen or not.
- Slide right to power it off.
- Wait for few minutes and turn on the apple iPad again.
Problem with sending an mail?
Are you facing a problem in sending the email from Bellsouth email, if yes, then follow the simple steps to configure the SMTP settings on your account
Open ‘Email and contact’ from the iPad settings and click on ‘Bellsouth’ email that is creating a problem. Check the incoming as well as outgoing server settings and check the port numbers whether properly allotted or not. Read on-screen instructions to troubleshoot the server settings.
Sync via computer
- To start sync the email, go to iPad settings from the computer screen after connecting it via Ethernet cable. Open the iTunes app and check if it is already there on the computer. Wait for the app to get open.
- Open the device list and click on ‘iPad 2’.
- Click the ‘More information’ option.
- From ‘Unsynchronized email’ click on ‘Bellsouth’.
- Click on Sync the mail now and go to ‘Save settings’.
- Disconnect the device now from the computer.
If you are still getting the same problem, then configure the email manually by adding the settings through on-screen instructions. If you want to check the incoming message now, then login to the Bellsouth account again. For more information you can visit Bellsouth Email Settings.