You can easily set junk email settings in your Bellsouth email in order to prevent getting any messages that contain virus and malware elements. You can find all the steps in the next section that you need to activate junk email settings.
Millions of people in the US are currently using Bellsouth email. There are several reasons behind the popularity of this particular email platform with the most prominent being the ability of the users to access this email from webmail as well as through email clients.
How to setup junk mail settings in Bellsouth email?
Bellsouth email provides several tools to manage your junk mail. There is no doubt upon the fact that spam emails can clog up the inbox and makes way for virus, adware, malware and other malicious elements to sneak into your system. If you open your Bellsouth account, then you are going to see a number of options available for setting up junk email settings through which, you will be able to manage all the unwanted emails.
You can easily report single email to Bellsouth email, block certain email addresses and make settings to specify the process of managing handling spam emails.
How to report single emails
- The first thing that you need to do is go to Bellsouth email and then, click ‘mail’ to log into your Bellsouth email account.
- After that, you will have to click ‘Inbox’ and then, click the box given right next to the ‘spam message’ to enable it.
- Now, you need to click the ‘Spam’ menu. You are going to see a drop-down list where you will see an option named ‘report spam’ or ‘report a hacked account’ or ‘report a phishing scam’. So, click the option that you are seeing in order to remove the junk emails and send notifications to the Bellsouth email. With that, you can update the system and prevent the emails from getting into your email inbox.
Create Spam settings
- Log into the Bellsouth email account followed by clicking the ‘Gear’ icon. You will now see a drop-down list from which, you will have to select ‘Mail’ options.
- Under ‘Mail Options’, you need to choose ‘General’ option and then, click ‘Menu’ button that you can find under ‘Spam Protection’ section to setup Bellsouth email. You can choose the settings that you are looking to activate for spam emails. If you want to see images in the email, then you can select the option that makes it happen.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the changes.
Block Email Addresses
- You need to click ‘Gear’ icon on the Bellsouth email main page followed by clicking ‘Mail Options’ from the drop-down list.
- Under ‘Advanced Options’ section, you need to select the option named ‘Blocked Addresses’.
- Now, enter the address that you are looking to block in the correct field and then, click ‘Add’ button. After that, the emails from a particular sender whose email address you’ve specified will be automatically deleted.
If you are still not able to manage junk emails in your Bellsouth email, then you need to log onto Bellsouth Email Support in order to find the right steps to set junk emails.