There are 8 basic or primitive steps by applying which you can easily eliminate login errors from Bellsouth screen. You can apply and try these steps on your computer. We hope you will find success after implementing the steps.
Are you getting any error while opening Bellsouth email login screen on your device? If yes, then we have a solution for you, the only is; first of all, we have to diagnose the issue, then fix it accordingly. The basic reason why this error occurs is wrong login credentials and the account might be compromised. Besides this, if there is a network problem, connectivity issue or browser not updated then even you will find a problem with the login.
Note: This is quite clear that the services rendered by Bellsouth are all powered by AT&T now as both the companies have partnered with each other for providing better services. If you are having trouble in signing onto the Bellsouth email account, then reset the account password with the steps mentioned on screen.
The steps to remove the login error are:
- From your PC, open a web browser and enter URL of AT&T email service. You don’t need to enter Bellsouth in the URL.
- From the login window of AT&T mail, you will find ‘Sign-in’ button. Click to go to this page.
- Now, you will find the ‘Forgot password’ option where you have to left-click the mouse button.
- You will be taken to ‘Account recovery page’. From here, verify your identity by entering some credentials.
- Enter the user ID after pressing ‘Radio’ button from the password reset option. Enter a name in the last field.
Note: If you are opening the page from the ‘Untrusted device’ then don’t forget to save the ‘User ID’ by clicking on the box given next to it.
- From here, enter captcha to confirm you are not a robot. Click ‘Submit’. When you click on ‘Submit’ your data will be scrutinized and verified further to ensure that you are the owner of the account.
- Now, you are provided with two options to reset the password. First one is through ‘sending a temporary password’ and the second one is via ‘Answering the security questions’.
- If you have linked the secondary email account, then click on the first option. Enter the code you received in your secondary mail to reset the password. Read guided instructions.
- After entering the verification code, wait for few seconds till the computer gets connected to the Bellsouth servers for verification.
- As we have mentioned there are two options to reset the password, if the first one is not suitable for you, then select the second option. Here, you have to answer certain questions which you were asked earlier during the setup. Answer each question carefully as any wrong answer may block your account for 24 hours. In such a case, you can’t do anything then to wait for a complete day.
This is how you will be able to login to the Bellsouth Email Settings again with the previous login credentials.