Before beginning with the steps for importing or exporting the email, we want to shed light on the steps for adding a new contact.
- Open ‘Contacts’ and click on ‘Add an account’.
- Start entering the information as required in the different fields.
If you want to forward the email to the person who is already in the contact list, then select ‘Contact’ and press ‘Send’. To view the contact list, go to the ‘View contact’ option.
The steps for editing the contacts in the Bellsouth account are:
- Select the name.
- Open ‘Contact card’ and select the ‘Edit’ option.
- Once you have done the changes, don’t forget to save it.
How to add a picture to contact
Open ‘Contact card’ and select the ‘Edit’ option. Go to ‘Select image’ and upload a file from the photos available.
Sorting of contacts: If you want to organize the contacts, select the ‘Sort’ icon from the given ‘Settings’ page. You can sort the contacts either via first or last name.
Searching contacts: You have the option to search the contacts through the ‘Search’ field. Press ‘Enter’. You will get the results on the screen.
Deleting contact: To delete any particular account, click on the checkbox given next to the ‘Contact’ and tap ‘Delete’. When you press ‘Delete’, a prompt message will be generated. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm.
How to create a group
- From ‘My groups’ section, go to ‘New’.
- Enter the name you want to give to the group.
- Start adding the contacts or click ‘Move’ simply to drag-drop the contacts.
Emailing a group
If you want to share a common message or mail to the whole group, then simply enter the name of the group in the ‘To’ field and press ‘Send’.
How to rename a group
To rename any group or giving the new name to the group is possible with the ‘Rename’ option. Click ‘Save’ after entering the name.
How to import and export contacts?
Go to Contacts and click ‘More’. After this, go to the ‘Import’ option. When you select this option, you will be prompted to select the file. The file with extension .vcf indicates an email address file.
Exporting a contact
- Open ‘Contacts’ and go to ‘More’.
- Under more options, you will find ‘Export all’. This is where you will find a list of contacts.
- Select the preferred contacts and press ‘Continue’.
- Read on-screen instructions to finish the export process.