Have you ever tried to configure email on your Kindle Fire HD 8.9? If not, then must try at once. It will enable you to read all important mails and reply the same in case of emergency. You don’t need to carry any additional device for reading mails while you are away from home. Everything will get solved with the help of Kindle Fire HD 8.9.
We want to put some light on the ‘What is Kindle Fire HD’ actually. It is a digital E-reader with which you can read books online without requiring any hard copy. You don’t need to carry any book physically along with you. Everything is available in the E-reader. The only thing is to download the book from the Kindle book store. The titles are arranged according to the genre and name of the author. Some titles are paid and some are free for downloading. To get the book downloaded in your Kindle, you will have to log in to the kindle account by entering the same details you entered for Amazon account.
Coming to the main topic, we are now going to discuss the steps for configuring SBCGlobal email on Kindle Fire HD 8.9. Read all the steps carefully and execute them in the same order.
- Go to ‘Apps’ from the home screen and search for ‘Email’ app.
- If you have not created the account yet, then sign-up for the account.
- Select ‘Email service’ provider from the list. If it is not available, you can add it manually.
- Click to select the username of your choice.
- If you have already created an account, then enter the username and password in the next field.
- Select account type in the next step.
- Enter the incoming server address and other settings related to it like port number, SSL security, and authentication type.
- If asked to select the port number, enter 995.
- Now, coming to the outgoing server settings, enter the same as that of incoming. The only difference being the port number and the server address. Must add ‘SMTP’ in front of the outgoing server address. For port number, enter 587.
- Click ‘Next’ to go to the next step. For authentication, select ‘Automatic’.
- This is the end of the configuration process. You can try reading the mails on the Kindle by opening the inbox folder.
- To get a notification for the new mail, send a test mail to the SBCGlobal mail account from any other account and check if it is being received or not.
- Click to ‘Finish’ the setup process. If you find any problem, check the SPAM folder from the left-hand corner of the login screen.
For more information Bellsouth Email Login you can visit Bellsouth Email Settings.