Do you want to set up ‘Auto-reply’ function on your Bellsouth email account while going out for vacation? If yes, then there are some suggestions which will help in fulfilling your aim of setting accustomed reply to every mail.
There is a number of email services like Bellsouth email that grants you with access to set up ‘Auto-reply’ mode on email service. Anyone who messages you during the ‘out of office’ period will be notified with the ‘Accustomed’ message you framed in the ‘Auto-reply’ mode.
To initiate the process, the following steps must be implemented in the same order:
- Open your computer browser and log in to Bellsouth email.
- Go to email settings from the right-hand corner.
- If you are using the obsolete version of the email, then you will find the settings menu at the bottom of the main functions.
- Open to see the list of options available in the ‘Settings’ window.
- Search for ‘Auto-replay’ or ‘Vacation message’ option. The options may be different based on the version you are using.
- Enable ‘Auto-response’ mode.
- Enter the range of dates for which you want to set this mode. Enter the date in ‘To’ and ‘From’ field. To open the calendar for next or previous year, scroll the mouse and over to ‘Year’ directly.
- Enter month, date and year.
- Submit the message you want to get displayed on the sender’s screen when he sends anything to you. If you want to change the text color or size, go to the ‘Tools’ option.
- Now, you can send the message from your alternative email address and check the sample message.
- If you want to add a special message for different domains, then this is also possible in Bellsouth email account. If you want to add some emoji or any other attachment along with the message for normal senders’, then you can do it quite easily.
- Enter domain followed by email address in the first two boxes.
- If the second domain is not available, then enter ‘O’ in the field.
- To change the font color, size and formatting go to the ‘Tools’ option from the settings page. We recommend you to keep the same message for all domains.
- Don’t forget to save the changes once done. If you still find any problem with the message or response, then restart your email account by logging out of it.
- Click to close the window.
- Now when anybody will send any message to you during the vacation mode enabled, then he will automatically receive the message you have framed in the box along with the time period for which you are away from home. This doesn’t mean that you will not receive the message in the inbox sent from the other side.